I was recently tagged by Cheryl at ScrappyCat. Thanks a lot Cheryl – I will get even! ROFLOL!!
These are the rules to play blogtag:
— List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
— Tag 5 friends and list them.
— Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
— Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
Weird things about me:
1. When I’m trying to stay awake on long car trips, I sing songs to myself that I learned many, many years ago in Sunday school. Songs usually only sung by children.
2. If I could, I would wear only sweat pants and T-shirts all year long. Wonder if I could get this dress code approved at work?
3. I enjoy Letterboxing and wish I had more time to devote to this little hobby.
Weirdness about our dogs:
4. When Topaz farts, she jumps up and looks around startled as if she has no idea where that sound (or smell) could have come from.
5. Even if she’s freezing and really wants too – Lacy won’t come in the house for anyone except me.
Tag – You’re It:
Here’s the five fun-loving, easy-going, non-grudge bearing 😉 folks I’m going to tag:
1. Amy Knepper – A great digi-scrapper friend who will never talk to me again after getting this tag.
2. CindyJo – A terrific gal with a new blog who does some great digi-designs over at ScrappyDooBooking.
3. Jeanne – A talented friend of mine who dabbles in stamping, scrapbooking and other crafty endeavers and hangs out at CraftHappy.com too.
4. Gloria ValVerde – a digi-scrapping friend who’s now designing for MooTwoDesigns!
5. Carolyn – A scrappy friend of mine from Australia who stays busy teaching classes and hanging out with friends at CHW!
Have a Great Day Everyone!